Leak Detection in San Clemente
We Find Leaks in a Non-Destructive Manner
Leaks are annoying. They appear on walls, under concrete floors, and just about any area that cannot be immediately seen. Failure to detect and fix a leak could mean substantial water damage in your home, increasing the chances of mold growth which can make your indoor air hazardous to inhale. The cost of water damage restoration is not the only one that you have to shoulder but also an unusually high-water bill. Hundreds or even thousands of liters of water can be wasted just because leaks aren’t detected on time. The damage that it will cause can surge to unthinkable heights.
Fortunately, there’s a remedy to this problem: calling A to Z Leak Detection on time for excellent and affordable leak detection and repairs. We offer a solid, high-tech, and efficient leak detection service carefully calibrated to fix water leaks in your home in a non-destructive manner.
Reliable Methods of Leak Detection
If your water bill is significantly higher than usual or you are noticing strange symptoms from your piping system, you may need a pipe replaced or if you notice low water pressure, the sound of dripping or running water inside the walls, you could have a leak. Unfortunately, since most pipes are beneath the ground or within the walls, you usually cannot see leaks easily. Professional help is typically necessary to locate, diagnose, and fix a leaky pipe.
- Infrared leak detection- Our thermal imaging technology detects leaks by locating the hot and cold areas of your home, especially those underneath your floors and in between walls. This technique can also improve fire safety by pinpointing electrical hot spots. It can even reveal pest infestation and moisture in areas where the usual moisture test cannot identify.
- Acoustic leak detection- Water gushing out of pipe leaks can emit an acoustic signal as it passes through the leak in the pipe. Our team of experts will closely monitor these acoustic signals throughout your home to determine where leaks are originating and will make any necessary repairs.
- Slab leak detection- Homes that do not have a basement most likely rests on a slab foundation. While a slab is usually made of solid concrete, they are still susceptible to leaks. One indication that you have a slab leak is the presence of hot and cold spots on the floor or the sound of running water even when no plumbing fixture is in use. If you notice such occurrence, call us right away. We provide a sophisticated technology to fix slab leaks fast.
- Pipe repair- Cleaning up leaks is just one part of the equation. You also have to make sure that your piping is in top condition, so leaks won’t happen ever again. No matter if you have PVC, copper, or galvanized pipes, you can rest assured that we will provide high-quality pipe repair that can protect your home from the threat of leaks going forward.
We may also use visual inspection, a pressure test, line tracing, and even CCTV cameras. All these tools included those listed above help our experienced leak detection technicians to find your problem in less time, less expense, and less destruction to your home.
The Benefits of Our Service
Once our San Clemente Water leak detection team is done with leak detection and repairs in your home, you can expect to receive several benefits, making your life much better.
- Reduction in water bill- You won’t have to spend a fortune on water bills and water damage restoration caused by water leaks. This is guaranteed considering that your plumbing system will be leak-free for a long time to come.
- Extended pipe lifespan- We use high-quality materials and our technicians are highly skilled. Our repairs will considerably increase the lifespan of your pipes by years, so you will feel confident that you will not be making another service call anytime soon.
- Better peace of mind- With your mind free from thinking of water leaks occurring in your home, you can rest and enjoy the comfort of your home. Imagine chilling in your home aware that your pipes are strong enough to keep leaks from ever happening again. It can become a reality once you give us a call for service.
Choose A to Z Leak Detection in San Diego & Orange Counties
Our team is composed of licensed San Clemente leak detection specialists who are highly-experienced professionals. We are always ready to respond to homeowners’ calls for service. Truth to be told, it is our impeccable customer service that sets us apart from others who offer the same kind of service. We also understand the consequences of undetected water leaks and strive to do our work in a timely and efficient manner.