Residential leak detection or inspection is a procedure that should be done regularly in your home. It is an essential component of living comfortably.
Leaks are annoying. They appear on walls, under concrete floors, and just about any area that cannot be immediately seen. This means that a small leak can worsen overtime without you having a clue until it has caused considerable damage on your property. Failure to detect and fix a leak could mean substantial water damage in your home, increasing the chances of mold growth which can make your indoor air hazardous to inhale. The cost of water damage restoration is not the only one that you have to shoulder but also an unusually high water bill. Hundreds of even thousands of liters of water can be wasted just because leaks aren’t detected on time. The damage that it will cause can surge to unthinkable heights.
Fortunately, there’s a remedy to this problem: calling up Atoz Leak Detection on time for an excellent and affordable leak detection and repair. We offer a solid, high-tech and efficient leak detection service carefully calibrated to fix water leaks in your home.
Our team is composed of licensed, highly-experienced professionals who are always ready to respond to homeowners’ calls for service. Truth to be told, it is our impeccable customer service that sets us apart from others who offer the same kind of service. We stop at nothing to ensure your satisfaction, and make sure every last drop is cleaned up.
Leaks may happen through your home quietly, but our trained eye and equipment can make them incognito no more!
How Atoz Leak Detection Can Help You?
Without our rich experience in residential leak detection we wouldn’t be successful in our business. Thus, we are able to provide a varied range of services designed to meet the needs of any residential property.
When you call us, you can expect our specialists to provide you:
- Infrared Leak Detection: Our thermal imaging technology detects leaks by locating the hot and cold areas of your home especially those underneath your floors and in between walls. This technique can improve fire safety by pinpointing electrical hot spots. It can also reveal pest infestation and moisture in areas where an usual moisture test cannot identify.
- Acoustic Leak Detection: Water gushing out of pipe leaks can emit an acoustic signal as they it passes through the leak in the pipe. A team of Atoz Leak Detection experts will closely monitor these acoustic signals throughout your home to determine where leaks are originating and will make any necessary repairs.
- Slab Leaks: Homes that do not have a basement most likely rests on a slab foundation. While a slab is usually made of solid concrete they are still susceptible from leaks. One of the indications that you have a slab leak is the presence of hot and cold spots on the floor or the sound of running water even when no plumbing fixture is in use. If you notice such occurrence, call Atoz Leak Detection right away. We provide a sophisticated technology to fix slab leaks fast.
- Pipe Repair: Cleaning up leaks is just one part of the equation. You also have to make sure that your piping is in top condition so leaks won’t happen ever again. No matter if you have PVC, copper, and galvanized pipes, you can rest assured that we will provide high-quality pipe repair that to ensure that your home is protected from the threat of leaks going forward.
The Benefits of Our Service
Once we perform our plumbing service, you can expect to receive a number of benefits making life in your home to be much better, including:
- Reduction on Water Bill: You won’t have to spend a fortune on water bills and water damage restoration caused by water leaks. This is guaranteed considering that your plumbing system will be leak free for a long time to come.
- Extended Pipe Lifespan: We use high quality materials and our technicians are highly skilled. Thus, our repairs will considerably increase the lifespan of your pipes by years so you will feel confident that you will not be making another service call anytime soon.
- Better Peace of Mind: With your mind free from thinking of water leaks occurring in your home, you can rest and enjoy the comfort of your home. Imagine chilling in your home aware that your pipes are strong enough to keep leaks from ever happening again. It can become a reality once you give us a call for service.