Our plumbing technicians in Orange County are excellent tradesmen at troubleshooting plumbing issues. From old homes to new homes, to restored homes or commercial property, only the experienced plumber has a skill to effectively diagnose and solve any plumbing issue he’s faced with. Atoz Leak Detection prides itself on having the most extensive plumbing experience in the plumbing industry. Possessing a plumbing reputation is a result of the highest quality work, unmatched plumbing expertise, and most importantly; the most honest business practices in plumbing industry. Word of mouth referrals are the heart and sould of expert plumbing service. Accurate plumbing troubleshooters do not waste time doing plumbing solutions that are not necessary. Looking for the most time saving and affordable plumbing work that will eliminate the plumbing issues and frustration? Call Atoz Leak Detection now.
- Homeowners should consider replacing old water heaters, furnaces, toilets, or any other appliance with new high-efficiency or water-saving models. This means any unit that is more than 12-15 years old can probably pay for itself within a few years by reduced utility usage.
- Periodically drain water from the bottom of your water heater to remove sediment. This will extend the life of your water heater.
- Stop annoying water hammer noises by installing shock absorbers that absorb vibrations in water lines.
- Use biodegradable soaps & detergents.
- Toilets consume more than 40% of your total water usage. Installation of a new toilet flapper and fill valve will keep your toilet running efficiently.
- Replacing an old shower head can save up to 7.5 gallons of water per minute without sacrificing full spray action at low or high water pressures.
- Don’t put up with any slowly dripping faucets. A slow drip can waste as much as 150 gallons og water each day or 4,500 gallons per month and will add to the water bill.